Piggy Paint Nail Polish
Piggy Paint Nail Polish

SAFE glamour for your Princess,

Water based and dries to a hard surface these safe, odorless, non-toxic nail polishes are great for young children. (Hypoallergenic / Biodegradable)

Great Gift bag items. Made in USA

 

Worried about durability with water-based polish?  Worry no more!!  Use Topcoat & Promecoat with Piggy Paint Nail Polish for added scratch and chip resistance.

Nail polis remover is Low odor, hypoallergenic ,Biodegradable, No acetone, Contains aloe vera and vitamin E

$9.00 Sale! $7.00
Also see: